Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rhea's Mornings...

Oh my God! It’s going to be 10.30am and the stupid maid hasn’t given me my chai... Sheila where are you? Get the tray ready... I want a separate set with my favourite. Earl grey dip-dip and arre... where is the cook? Bhaiyaji... What did u give the children in their Tiffin? Did u pack the biscuits I had picked up from nix’s?? Accha, chalo... Jaldi call Sheila... has she ironed my suit? Where is my cell? Oh, you didn’t put it for charging. Muttering to herself the commission one pays for these maids to the chappie in Delhi horrendous! And she can’t even get my things ready... have you called Asha to do my hair?? Yes meme sahib she meekly replies with half a smirk.

Iron my shirt the white one, the mukaish one. And then for the bhog get the new suit out which was delivered yesterday. Why, oh why do people have to die in the summer and then the bhog?? I think I’ll enter at 1pm when the kirtan has finished and the Ardaas is going on. I think the bvlgari shades would look good rather than the Ferragamo one’s .That makes my tint look better. Sheila, Pani Bharo... and I’ll have my muesli with chilled milk with a boiled egg... Give the yolk to Simba pl. You can’t trust these servants to do anything right... She’ll keep on eating on if you don’t keep a check .Damn, this Rujuta Diwekar and her new diets.. Ahhaa the aroma of aloo paranthas with butter melting on top.. You know that song...”Kahaan Gaye who din…..” That’s the story of my life! Getting ready and pampering one self is such a task. The finest of scrubs and the new magical regime by shiseido to protect oneself from this harsh sun...…it’s horrendous how women let them selves get all tanned and the pigmentation.Eeks!

Rhea walks out of her bathroom half an hour later in a cloud of Allure…..

p.s. catch Rhea in action tomorrow...when she makes her entry for the bhog at the sector 8 gurudwara at1.10

No comments:

Post a Comment