Thursday, January 20, 2011

leap of faith

A little girl with kohl -laden eyes , oiled hair fair was gawking at me when I was wondering how I was going to jump across and fall even if the rickety ladder was across which was swinging over a huge chasm which had no bottom.
I needed to jump to get the courage to make the leap of faith as in Indiana Jones ( my fav. movie ). I know the comparison is hackeyned and you all think well she is romantacisizing but... there is always a comparison between good and bad ...goodness carries on. When and how does one make the leap of faith . To surrender, to submit to the unknown is what I fear. This dilemma is faced by all of us. The chasm seemed /or is wide unknown , deep,dark and hold all sorts of dangers.
Do we take the leap of faith or not ? or do we spend our lives in the cubby-hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment