Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ps: before I start on the second part I must add that God was extra kind the weather was just the kind I love..Dark clouds, cool breeze and rain. A walk in the rain and all your cobwebs disappear I mean how long can I keep the grudges? We went for this long walk trying to discover the school, the institution and I must say it’s a city which never sleeps. Everyone is working; there is selfless commitment, no one to supervise them.
Date with God at 12:00 am’
To scorn disbelief and to stop your shaking of your head and to cease the smile which lurks on your face where you are certifying me that I have gone over the bend..well you need to be there to sense the pulse. The atmosphere is electric. It is pitch dark and in the darbar hall the nitnem recited/done/sung by the students is electrifying, I can’t explain the sweetness, the intensity the fervor in their voices. It was nt forced, it wasn’t a fanatic’s call, it was more like a supplication to HIM ….
My cynical friends, do not label it is a madrassa or as a rigid institution where all you do is path path…The beauty and the vibration of the words which can move or still the world are same, it’s we who divide them .Places like BS make humanity tick and exist and it’s not us loud gasbags who try to be all – knowing. IT is these institutions /trusts which in spite of all that is wrong in this world are an oasis of purity and spirituality. You have to visit to believe that it is comprised of ordinary people like you and me but who are doing selfless seva quietly, unobtrusively, who will pitch in all that they can. And on emore thing they do not wake up at the witching hour to do path and even if they do it is out of choice no stern matron tells them to do so. my atheist, agnostic, cynical, disbelievers band of motley of friends who will laugh smile , scorn question give theories proving that He does not exist need to open their hearts (I hope you all agree that you have one ?) so embrace the miracle…

Umm, yes JDS the stars did twinkle brighter and they did show the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment