Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Seriousness and the art of maintaining a straight face

In all seriousness, after  a great deal of thought and using my limited brain power which is diminishing at a faster rate than the tigers due to undue stress of tuitions , crazy admission schedules and the whims and fancies of Kapil Sibal's planning for the students of tomorrow. I was told to become serious in my style of writing? Structure , content , format and all the terminology which is used by writers of today.
The biggest problem is that I write because I wish to , not to fill a column ,not to earn a remuneration ,not to put my views across like the constant election droning on the regional PTC channel .
I am  who I am , someone who feels passionately about the topic which touches me the most and I express the way I can . I have no claims to any knowledge in english or the art of  polite writing.
I wonder where the p's and q's are used or what should be the grammar or the lack of .
Oh on second thoughts maybe should listen and become serious , that is people do not expect blogs which insinuate in a covert manner anything which is not plain faced.
By the way did not mean anything by using the words plain faced too. You dont know when they are gong to knock you down by saying that one is sexist . oops used the word again .
Of course , have used my favorite google search to know what is a straight face ... and just had an eureka moment , that straight face is what our erstwhile politicians have all the day .
Sorry not possible with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment