Saturday, March 17, 2012

The eternal debate

This is not about Genesis. It's not even about whether who ate the Apple or didn't. It's been proven by the sales that eating the apple made for a killing in the tech industry and the other companies are still trying to catch up with funny sounding operating systems  . And not even coming close.
This is not even about casting my vote , whether I voted Akali, or Congress or for the hastily married SM. My vote was meaningful and we got what we deserved. This is not even lament on the budget , it's not an intelligent discussion on the rising prices or the car which is getting more expensive or the fact that movies are cheaper. This is a direct impetus for the nation to watch more and more Ra to the infinity , Krishh sequels ! In fact Salman , Shahrukh and Hrithik will never grow old.They have hit upon the never age recipe you see.
This is also not about one question which makes women squirm, their weight or the diet they should follow. I actually follow the worst diet possible , note to self ( eat healthy !) . Coffee, chocolates, simple yellow deal and with innumerable cravings is what i survive on. In short live life normally. I mean the minute we introduce stuff like bran ,oats only , no veggies, eat a digestive to our bodies, they start malfunctioning. I mean be desi , be kind to the body . She didn't come from the west so why make her suffer? Just go basic , folks and you will see the results. Trust me , she was born Indian so why make her suffer through the oats, bran , routine...
See , rambling again , my debate is something which plagues us all the time. We , the fairer sex , the women have to decide what to wear tomorrow?
I'm plagued by this decision. Hmm, what to wear and what not to wear? What color ? Go traditional , or modern, demure or loud sassy or sexy ? I wonder if one is allowed to use the word sexy any more after the furore created by the word couple of weeks. Still wondering , till tomorrow though . It 's my eternal debate.
KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment