Tuesday, March 20, 2012

connecting to GOD


Connecting to God

I don’t know how to name him or to put a finger or a pulse to this being, this spirit which guides us to a better person. I just know simply that I was so caught up in life and smug in thinking that I was controlling everything and everyone connected to my life. In short my ego was manifesting itself in every way possible. You know, when we keep on saying I know this, I can do this , Don’t worry listen to me , I have it under control. I was guilty to all these and more.
Then suddenly a little jolt which made me realize how fragile our existence is, how the threads of our lives are in the control of BIG BOSS , not to be confused by the actor who goes by this name or with a dear friend . I had forgotten my creator, my real self, the security blanket which I had and temporarily pushed it to a back burner thinking He knew it all. I had my reverence for Him, he had all my respect all the regard, so it did not matter if I did not take out time to remember Him? He knew, that’s what mattered. I was busy living life and living it to the full. I had no regrets, everything was well so all was good.
Well, wham my applecart was upset and then I realized how important it is to have the discipline to remember Him. It is an ongoing process and  is akin to breathing. And I had forgotten how to breathe .
Life goes on and will always go on, with me there or not. My existence or lack of it is not going to be a major shake up in God’s entity. But my bowing in front of this superior being, this enlightened being which makes all the world go makes a difference in my existence.
Connecting to God is something we all will do, at one point of our lives, and I hope it is in happiness and not in sorrow but take out time to connect with Him. Connecting does not mean getting an express Paath or asking a granthi to come and do the reading of the scriptures so that it is a formality. One thing is for sure you cannot hide or lie or buy your way out with this guy. He knows it all. I connected and breathe better so when do you start?

Note please :
Even starting with an app on the smart phone is a start and make time on the GOOGLE calendar , you’d be surprised how the day goes better.
People who don’t believe in Him ,well lets have a discussion.


No comments:

Post a Comment