Saturday, May 12, 2012

12/5

We went from strength to strength . 84 and more , I wonder are we stuck to  the auspicious number which so figures in Indian religion. The number makes me wonder do we have providence working for us.Well , God yes, and so many benefactors who are contributing silently , behind the scenes. I was cynical at first thinking everyone would want names on a board or some kind of acknowledgement and I wondered how I was going to go about ; imagine my surprise that they all belong to the silent generation
This is a big thank you to all the sweets who amaze me with your strength and generosity . In fact , the support which we are getting from people is what makes us stronger for the future.
The best part was distributing clothes sent again by someone who just believes in the cause ; the happiness , the glint in the eyes when they all got something was priceless. Master card advert just sells an idea , well I saw it yesterday .
Priceless is the word.Come join us for an evening and you'll be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment