Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Conversations with GOD

I have always have had imaginary discussions and then I get complacent, comfortable in my shell , thinking He is sorting out my life for me and charting my journey on this planet , wondering what where and who I will meet along the way. I will be honest here , that I  pose the questions myself answer them according to the limited knowledge I have and then move on . In between I ponder, look at the moon ( one of my favourite activities) , nothing moves me more than a full moon and its brilliance . The moon is warm , cold , sensual and at the same keeps to itself.Perfect. But coming back to what I want pen down today and not ramble to another topic .
I have always taken him and his presence for granted, and have on and off remembered him in my own way . and have always felt guilty when I answer my inability to devote time . How difficult is it to take out time to remember the creator? Why do I make excuses to myself ? It's not as if he is a monitor , nor is he keeping account contrary to everyone's belief nor is he going to reprimand me and send me into a corner ; its something that gnaws in side me.
And , today I felt how pathetic I was, making excuses for my own inability to discipline myself and to have the gall to ask people to do this and that . And , the best part is he is patient with me and my retarded behaviour.
It does reflect on my limited intelligence, imagine if one knows and still acts indifferent and stupid. Says, a lot , doesn't it? But , as always he listens to me patiently ,lending an ear like an indulgent parent smiling silently and nodding . Thank you for accepting me with my faults and overlooking and embracing me with open arms and also forgiving.I know what ever happens in my life , things which go wrong , do happen but I accept knowing that he gives me the good times too.  I submit to him and all the mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment