Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Diet with the Evil Soup.

Ok , Today is day One and I am joining the ranks of people who diet to lose weight . I think its mainly as a personal challenge and to see if I can stop the incessant munching that I do. I have been joined on this ambitious diet plan by two strong hearted comrades who promise to follow me and support me. Geographically , they are hundreds of kms away but in mind , spirit they are with me. The diet plan entails me to drink oodles of evil -knievel soup which is watery ( i think smelly too) and no matter how much tabasco I put in  it , the taste will not change. But , apparently the cabbage will make the fat globules which stick melt and disappear just like the tough stains on my whites. Maybe, all I need to do is put myself in the washing machine and wring and spin away the fat :((.
Just , the soup itself , drinking it I mean is enough for my body to shudder and lose weight . We have also been reminded by the torture experts to drink at least 10 glasses of water . So, does this mean we spend our days in the loo? Just there. Maybe, the laws of gravity will work for me.
Please, bear with me for the next seven days and my crazy wisecracks. Any one who wishes to join in , please do . The next post is at night and I will tell you how day 1 went ....

No comments:

Post a Comment