Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The temporary death of an iPhone

My phone died. I can't say it plainer than that , its dead, kaput finished and gone to the place where phones go and rest their hardware /software oops their bones . It's been in coma for awhile , I've been giving it CPR via the electric shocks .. plugging it into the charger hoping to revive it but today it just decided to die.
In fact , I have sent it the repair shop in hope of getting the last sanjeevani booti / or a miracle lease so that I can remain connected to my life, my existence. How in the world am I going to take my impromptu pictures, my thousand one thoughts which seem to filter in at the most bizarre moments, my music , and most of all the telephone contacts. who would ever give me Masterji's number ( my tailor) ? The phone which doubles up as my friend conduit .. well i call up text Skype, whats app and remain sane.And not to mention my dear old face book adda'.
I am open to suggestions for a requiem and also am planning to hold a wake . The scenario does seem dim, about buying a replacement , agricultural prices are going down , the farmer ( let's not talk about that one here )....
I , though marvel at life before the discovery of smart phones. Life was simpler or complicated; that I have to decide . Coming back on track , you will see my smile only and only if my sweet battered phone comes back ( I wish life was like those tearjerker soap operas where after the advertisement all was hunky -dory).

You can RSVP your condolences to my account . :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment