Monday, April 16, 2012

16/4

the motley group who walks in at 4 pm is full of enthusiasm and love fro education . it seems I need to put in more and not trifle away with these nubile minds.
My worst enemy till date , mosquitoes! This is what was also one of the words in the dictation today and you should have seen the smiles. my sweetest child , Devika .. a nepalese sweetie pie, 5 year old in little pig -tails ( blue ribbon and all) who loves coloring . They all come in dressed , bathed (my pre- condition) that they have to be neat and clean with hair combed. The little boys have spikes in their hair. Girls wear their bangles and pretty color dupattas . On eof them , Nisha who wants to be a policeman ( the original tomboy ) also gave concession to her feminity , a white ribbon!
I have this boy , Bharathi who comes up with the most original sentences,thankfully I have started them thinking out of the box. Maybe , what i do will make a difference somewhere, a dent in someone's lives.
They say , if you are on the path , doors will open. My next three months food, biscuits rooh afazah and drinks , black board all done. Thanks , ma.


No comments:

Post a Comment